Your appointment time is reserved just for you. Unfortunately, when one patient cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another patient from being seen. As such, we require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 24 hours notice will be charged a late cancellation fee of $60. Patients who miss their visit will be charged 100% of their scheduled services.
Available methods of cancellation:
- Call our office at (704) 208-4420.
- Leave a voicemail if we are unavailable.
- Text message our office at (704) 208-4420.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optionally, reply to your Booking Confirmation Email or Appointment Reminder Email.
- Login to your online account.
- Drop by and say hello! We can cancel or reschedule your visit in person.